We are surrounded by toxic chemicals every day, from the pesticides on the foods we eat, plastics i.e water bottles and packaged foods to the latest tech gadgets and hottest new beauty products and cleaning products... there are chemicals everywhere.
Unfortunately these chemicals are easily absorbed into our bodies and have been linked to obesity, infertility, asthma, heart disease and even cancer. Toxic chemicals are especially troubling for kids, as their bodies are much smaller and are still developing.
It’s impossible to completely avoid chemicals, but there are things you can do to reduce your exposure and the level of toxicity in your body.
1.Eat Organic - Choose organic fruits, vegetables, dairy and meat to reduce your exposure to nasty pesticides and hormones. Organic foods are grown or produced without the aid of pesticides or antibiotics.
2. Read Labels - Look for products that are phthalate- and paraben- free. Also avoid products with retinyl palmitate, a form of vitamin A that breaks down in the sun and has been linked to skin tumors and lesions.
3.Sweat it out! - Hot yoga, go for a run or hit the gym! - Toxic chemicals are actually stored in the body, and one of the most effective ways to break down the fat cells and flush the chemicals out is through regular exercise.
4. Include a quality daily probiotic superfood containing chlorophyll (Immunity Fuel) - detoxification of the gut and digestive tract and boosts the immune system
5.Cut saturated fat - alot of toxic chemicals are attracted to fat
6. Use less and make better choices with cleaning products - Many cleaning products are toxic to breathe in and are especially potent for kids.
7. Avoid plastic and non stick pans - Choose glass instead of plastic when storing food to avoid exposure to BPA and never heat plastic in the microwave, as this can cause BPA to seep into your food. Choose stainless steel or cast iron pans over nonstick.
8. Drink Alkaline water - Drink plenty of quality alakline filtered water to flush out those toxins - we should be aiming for 3L/day
GM Immunity Fuel Australia