Just as nature intended
Immunity Fuel Probiotic Superfood is a 100% natural combination of billions of good, friendly, organic bacteria, with nutritious certified organic wholefoods. These are fermented together for 3 weeks in a special process resulting in a premium natural green powder with nothing artificial added. We have both our Original Formula and a Gluten Free Formula to choose from.
15 strains of probiotics
13 strains of good bacteria:
Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus helveticus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus leichmannii, Lactobacillus caucasicus, Lactobacillus lactis, Lactobacillus fermenti, Lactobacillus brevis, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus delbruekii, Bacillus coagulans
2 strains of beneficial yeasts:
Saccharomyces boulardii, Saccharomyces Cerivisiae.
Certified organic raw whole foods
Oats, Barley Flakes, Spirulina, Linseed (Flax Seed), Chick Peas, Mung Beans, Alfalfa Grass, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Brown Rice, Pearl Barley, Rye, Maize, Millet, Wheat Grain, Buckwheat, Molasses, Liquid Malt, Omni minerals.
Gluten Free Formula:
Spirulina, Soya beans, Linseed, Chick peas, Lentils, Brown rice, Adzuki beans, Alfalfa grass, Pumpkin seeds, Sunflower kernals, Mung beans, Fresh ginger, Agave liquid, Molasses, Omni minerals.
NEW! Immunity Fuel now comes in VegeCaps!
Prefer your probiotic superfood in a VegeCap? Well now you can with Immunity Fuel's new 000 VegeCap - containing a massive 1.5g in each - so you only need to take 2 per day to get your daily dose of probiotic goodness.
"As a nutritionist I understand how important gut health is. I myself struggle with dairy intolerance and gluten if I have too much. Since taking Immunity Fuel I have noticed I am not up half the night with stomach pain after having dairy, and gluten is not as bad on my digestive system as it used to be. I have loved the way I’ve felt taking Immunity Fuel and I have taken many other probiotics but by far this has been my favourite and the one I’ve seen the most results with”
The Fermentation Process
Immunity Fuel probiotic superfoods are pre-digested, naturally fermented superfoods which are certified organic and non-GMO. The beneficial bacteria are a natural part of our food chain which are lacking in today’s diets due to the over-processing of our foods which reduces vitamin & mineral content. The wholefoods are combined with the bacteria and beneficial yeasts using an exclusive fermentation process, , which ensures active, viable bacteria and pre-digested, natural nutrients. Only the finest grains, legumes, grasses, herbs, and spirulina available are used to make our products.
During the 3 week fermentation process, the bacteria predigest the raw wholefoods turning the proteins into amino acids which allows all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals to be 100% absorbable by the body's cells (at best we usually only get about 20% of the nutrient value from the food we eat). In the original formula, 98% of the gluten has been converted from a protein form and turned into an amino acid already. This means that most people who are gluten intolerant can take Immunity Fuel original without any issues, and the product restores the bacteria to the gut which is what is required to process the gluten in the first place. For those who have been diagnosed with Coeliac disease, we recommend you take our gluten free formula, which is guaranteed gluten free via independent lab testing.
Why is immunity fuel the best probiotic superfood?
- IT COMES FROM NATURE! 100% Natural bacteria and nutritional vitamins and minerals fermented into a concentrated powder so that all you need is 1 teaspoon/day!
- Certified organic
- Contains 13 strains of LIVE Lactobacillus bacteria, most yoghurts and probiotics only have a few strains.
- Contains billions of LIVE bacteria per serve
- Our high quality bacteria are cultured using only organic fruits and vegetables. They are alive and they survive on the simple sugars (pre-biotics) contained in the formula.
- Contains raw organic whole foods which are pre-digested and therefore provide a readily available form of nutrient saturation direct to the body's cells.
- Contains all 20 amino acids which are essential for human life to exist. Our bodies require these to stay alive, healthy and energetic.
- Contains 72 omni minerals - an exclusive organic colloidal mineral complex which has been peer reviewed for their amazing positive effects on longevity, immune system modulation, detoxification of heavy metals, and countless other attributes.
- Rich in vitamins & minerals which promote a multitude of health benefits.
- Completely natural, with no GMO, no dairy, and no artificial flavours or colours.
- No pre-biotic is required to be taken as they are already present in the formula.
- The fermentation process does not use heat therefore Immunity Fuel is classed as a raw fermented food.
- Does not need to be kept refrigerated as the bacteria have been bred to withstand temperatures of up to 55°C for up to a week.
- The product is in an easily absorbable powder form, as opposed to pill form which can contain fillers and can be very difficult for the body to break down.
- A daily intake of just 1 teaspoon of Immunity Fuel is all that is required to replace the 50mls of good bacteria we lose every day.
- Immunity Fuel is the ultimate all-in-one probiotic plus multi-vitamin. It not only contains all the bacteria strains our bodies need but also all the nutrients delivered at a cellular level to allow the body to heal itself.
how do the good bacteria work?
All disease begins in the colon and it is the good bacteria's job to promote a healthy colon. All life on the planet depends upon the proper balance of bacteria being present including the human body.
Every cell in your body is programmed to keep rebuilding itself; all we need to do is give it the right tools to do so.
“Always remember, life is about choice. What you choose to put in your body and mind will either attract health and well-being or sickness and lack.”
Czerral Wheeler D.V. Med, MMBM
Developer of Immunity Fuel